MP Star Financial answers the questions you have about invoice factoring and how it boosts small business cash flow management.
Discover more about:
- the history of receivables factoring, a time tested method of small business funding
- how it works to boost cash flow management
- how this type of small business funding helps you to grow your company
People have used receivables factoring to accomplish key goals for centuries. Why not your small business?
Famous people who have used accounts receivable factoring include:
- King Hammurabi, who was probably the earliest factor (factoring lender)
- Christopher Columbus, who used a form of factoring to buy his now-famous ships: the Pinta, the Nina and the Santa Maria
- The Medici family, who used factoring to finance art and culture after the Middle Ages ended
MP Star Financial provides an overview of how accounts receivable factoring works.
With receivables factoring, you receive cash, based upon outstanding receivables. Factoring is an excellent way to boost cash flow management without adding debt. Here’s a more detailed look at the accounts receivable factoring process.
Here’s the crux of the matter. You need to know how this type of small business funding can help you grow your business.
With accounts receivable factoring, you can:
- Meet payroll and payroll taxes and other expenses, without worry
- Take advantage of better payment terms and offer them to new clients
- Expand your business, either geographically or by adding new products and/or services, or any other way that you decide
Pay no hidden fees! When you factor with MP Star Financial, you are guaranteed a receivables factoring proposal with no hidden fees.
Send MP Star a current contract or proposal from another receivables factoring company and we’ll point out hidden fees. If we can’t save your small business money, then we will pay you $250 in cold hard cash.
So, apply for the ideal small business funding – invoice factoring – today from MP Star Financial to boost your cash flow management and grow your business. Or, call 800-833-3765 Ext. 150, #150.