Get Cash Flow for Your Business with NO New Debt
Invoice factoring works differently than traditional loan-based financing. With invoice factoring – your business does not take on any new debt.
Invoice factoring is not a loan. It’s a sale – a business sells their invoices or accounts receivables to factoring pros like MP Star Financial in exchange for cash.
How Invoice Factoring Works:
- You get fast cash – that’s capital you can put into your business immediately plus MP Star collects the invoice payments.
- Your cash flow opens – and you don’t have to manage invoice collection.
- Your collateral is still yours – the only asset MP Star buys is your accounts receivables.
MP STAR TRANSPARENCYHear Exactly How MP Star Serves Our Clients
Contact MP Star to discuss which option is best for you – 30-, 60- or 90-day invoicing. Best of all, see how fast you can open up cash flow to grow your business with MP Star One Fee Factoring and other services to help your business flourish.
“I’ve been working with MP Star for about 16 years now. They are a great company to do business with. We were a start up company with about 2 years under our belt and MP Star helped us out with the financial help we needed. Now we are 20 years old and going strong!“
What’s the difference between invoice factoring and a bank loan?
The main differences between factoring and traditional bank lending are the collateral used and the way payments are made.
- A bank loan is usually made against real estate, equipment and other hard assets.
- Factoring is made against unpaid invoices for services rendered or products sold.
Is Invoice Factoring Risky?
Invoice factoring is not a new method of financing business operations. It’s tried and true. Did you know that invoice factoring is at least 4,000 years old? Learn more about One Fee Factoring and other services in the eBook, “Grow Your Business Through Invoice Factoring,” by MP Star Financial founder and CEO Gage Price.