Let’s say that you just:
- received a huge order from a new client you had been wooing,
- but you need to buy a significant amount of inventory to fulfill that order and
- you don’t have enough cash or a large enough credit line to buy the inventory.
Can we say – receivables factoring company to the rescue?
Use invoice factoring to:
- free up the cash needed to buy the inventory,
- fulfill the order and
- add a new, satisfied and lucrative customer to your client list.
Receivables factoring lets you effectively compete against larger, more established companies, providing top quality service to your clients.
Think big: invoice factoring business funding even fuels your ability to buy out competitors.
As just one example, a British factoring company helped a management team buy out a sausage company being sold by their parent organization. No matter the size of your needs, consider factoring as your solution. Request an online quote for a speedy response.